How do I request a project via Slack?
If you’re invited to Slack, send us your project request in the Slack channel that you’ve been invited to and ‘@’ a project manager to notify them about your new project request. If you use Slack often, one of the quickest ways to request a project is by submitting a project via Slack. Here is the information we will need when sending your project instructions via Slack.
- What is the name of your project?
- What are your project instructions?
1. If it’s a graphic, please provide copy (text) that we will need to place in thegraphic.
- What are your project specs?
- Provide Project Examples you would like us to follow?
- Provide project assets (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc)